To our customers,
At Niagara Hot Tubs, the safety of our customers, staff and community is our top priority and we will continue to work together to ensure your health and wellbeing. We are following the lead of Canadian Public Health Authorities at this time. All future decisions will be made in collaboration with Public Health, Niagara Region.
Here are some of the ways we are protecting our client family, staff, and the community at Niagara Hot Tubs;
- We already comply with rigorous cleaning procedures throughout our showroom and extra caution is being taken; cleaning routines will be adjusted to ensure that all high use touchpoints are cleaned and sanitized with greater frequency;
- Surfaces will be cleaned after each customer visit;
- Our team are ensuring they wash and sanitize their hands more frequently;
- Staff are encouraged to stay home if they feel unwell;
- If you need additional supplies, please contact us and we will accommodate you as best we can.
- We are regularly monitoring Niagara Public Health for updates on new information.
We greatly appreciate your understanding at this time.
What our customers can do to stay healthy:
- If you are travelling over the March Break, ensure you are aware of any health-related advisories – https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
- Keep your family home if they are feeling unwell. Monitor for symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing. https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html
- If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please contact Telehealth at 1-888-797-0000 or Niagara Public Health 905-688-8248 ext. 7330.
- Wash your hands regularly and use sanitizer when soap and water aren’t available.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
Visit reputable websites for COVID-19 information such as Niagara Public Health https://www.niagararegion.ca/health/Novel-Coronavirus.aspx or call 688-8248 ext. 7330.